Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Friday Fun HNT





This past Friday I set everything up for a little fun. I made sure everything was at arms reach of the bed.










When Ms. Lily came into our bedroom she immediately tied me to the bed and blindfolded me. Being tied up and blindfolded is such a turn on. I love the feeling that I have no idea what is about to happen and I can't do any thing about it. Ms. Lily could definitely tell was ready to go, so what did she do? She left the room so I could calm down a little.





When she returned she picked up the cain and lightly smacked my inner thighs. Not painful just a slight sting, just enough to make me tighten against my restraints. Ms. Lily continues this for a few minutes until I am begging her to sit on my face. She tells me "not just yet. You are not ready". With that she grabs my balls and squeezes, and takes the head of my cock into her mouth.




Ms. Lily releases my balls so she can grab the lube and the anal beads. Lube is than generously applied to my ass and Ms. Lily's fingers, and the anal beads. Ms. Lily slowly slides a finger into my ass. Oh! One finger turns to two and than the beads. I am on cloud nine at this point with her fingers and the beads in my ass. This is when Ms. Lily says that I am ready and puts her soaking wet pussy on my face and tells me to lick. I happily obey.
Having my ass pounded, my cock sliding between Ms. Lily's boobies, and licking her sweet wet pussy I was not going to last long. I cum all over Ms. Lily's boobies, but she was not done. Ms. Lily continues to grind her pussy into my face, fuck my ass and occasionally wiping her finger though my cum and making me suck it off until she cums all over my face.




Happy HNT

Ms. Lily's Knight




20 comments:

Christa said...

Very hot! I love the story with it. Phew. I need to walk away from my desk for a minute.

xo
Christa

An Artist Exposed said...

Quite an story - I love the efficiency of keeping the playthings within easy reach - saving energy for other things..

Carnalis said...

i am delighted you both had such fun ..

happy HNT

Mojo said...

What a lovely image. So nice to see you two getting on so well.
HHNT!

raven said...

I am so glad that Ms. Lily is keeping that ass in fine form. I'm sure she had you begging for me.

And I love the teasing pic of you. Your gorgeous body and just a hint of your balls. Just glad it's not really a tease for me

Vixen said...

Um...HOT. *fans self*

happyHNT!

lumpesse said...

Looks like you were well-prepared for an excellent time ;)

Jennybean said...

Sounds like you both had a great night!

HHNT!

Nolens Volens said...

Excellent narrative with visuals. I know my wife will enjoy looking through this today. ;) HHNT

Coy Pink said...

You lucky boy! Sounds like an amazing night.

Way to go, Ms. Lily!!

HHNT!

Dana said...

I'm not sure what I enjoyed more - the photos or the story!

- said...

Very sexy damn hot! HHNT ; )

Wendy Blackheart said...

A happy HNT indeed!

Anonymous said...

Phew! What a great time! HHNT

xoxoxo mina

Anonymous said...

Very hot! Delicious! My HNT this week is somewhat related...at least, the click-thru.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

holy shit that is so hot!! sounds like a deliciously incredible time!!

d

Nolens Volens said...

I...finally...posted! You're the first to know. :)

Mariposa said...

Great...one!

HappyHNT!

HS said...

sound like it was amazing!! thanks for sharing!!

13messages said...

Such a sexy tale. I long for my beautiful wife to do the same to me.

Thanks for sharing.