Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Belated B-Day HNT

Last week Ms. Lily took me to The Pleasure Salon in NYC for my birthday. She informed me that I was to make a paddle for the occasion, for my birthday smacks. 32 people took turns smacking my ass ranging from 1 smack to multiple, in all the estimated total was between 200-250 smacks. After each person smacked me they signed the paddle so I could have a memento of the occasion. The last smack was saved for Ms. Lily.


We had a great time meeting new friends and sharing stories over drinks. Our very good friend Marcello opened his apartment to us for the night. While we were there Marcello declared Wednesday pink undies day. So here are the three of us are in our pink undies.


Marcello,
Her Knight







Ms. Lily







I want to Thank everyone (especially Marcello, Wendy, and My Queen) that made my birthday special and one I will never forget.


I love all of you!

Now go visit O !

For anyone that is interested in custom hand made paddles please e-mail me.


17 comments:

Unknown said...

I can not see the pics for some reason, but the images are forever engraved in my mind....HHNT!

Nolens Volens said...

Awesome! You have the ass for it! :) HHNT!

Christa said...

You all look great in pink!

And I sure wish I could've done a little paddling... ;)

HHNT!!
xo

Ashly Star said...

That is a lot of birthday spankings! Sounds like fun. Glad you had a good time! You all look sexy in your pink undies, heh. Happy HNT!

Wendy Blackheart said...

Heh, I'm glad you had an awesome time. It was so much fun meeting you guys. And the groping. :)

Though I'm sad I didn't get in on this pink undie action myself. I'll have to go see if I have pair somewhere.

Vixen said...

HOT HOT HOT

Pink is my favorite color. And I'm so totally planning on getting PC a hand made paddle for Vday.... *evil grins*

HappyHNT!

Bad Bad Girl said...

When I was younger, my parents had a paddle that we used to have to sign... it was kind of a weird thing.

Jennybean said...

Looks like you had a good time!

Dangerous Lilly said...

awesome pink undies ;)

and omg the bruises, they got you good!!!!

Anonymous said...

Damn someone got a bunch of birthday spankings!!!

Looking good in pink!

MarcelloNYC said...

Yay! I can see the photos now!


Pink is the new black!

impy said...

Hehe what a fun day! I love the idea of everyone signing the paddle, what a lovely memento to keep x

White Light said...

Wow! what a hot entry :-D glad you had fun on your birthday, HHNT!

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Wow...the photos do tell more!

HHNT...

Anonymous said...

that's a great HNT post!! very nice indeed!! and a great ending for the greatest day... Happy belated birthday and HHNT!!!

xoxo
d

Anonymous said...

HHNT!!! Looking GREAT.

rage said...

What a wonderful birthday treat and happy belated birthday and HNT